How to find Web Development Gigs

How To Hire Developers Part-Time?

Why hire developers part-time? A company isn’t recognizable these days without an online presence. It includes everything from having a website to an application for a better user experience. This is also the precise reason...

Continue reading

Gig Work Payment

The Future Of Gig Economy In India

The Future Of Gig Economy In India What’s the future of the gig economy in India? India’s total manpower is around 500 million workers of which around 41% are employed in farming sectors and the remaining 59% (around 290...

Continue reading

The Advent of Generation Z

The Advent of Generation Z Summer holidays were joyful when we grew up, we had plethora of activities planned and most activities planned in advance. The idea of freedom had taken its course on the first day of our exams and it...

Continue reading Partners With Kaptco

Kaptco Inception We had this amazing opportunity to meet up with Kaptco Talent Solutions, a leading contract staffing company in Bangalore today. Kaptco was founded by Karthikeyan Murugan in the summer of 2010. Although they...

Continue reading

manager material

Are you manager material?

Sometimes, a few people like to remain followers while they let others to rule over them. Even the best minds need supervisors who can bring out the best in them. However, there comes a time for promotion where you have to leave...

Continue reading